Dear Hello Pal user,
Like our app? Want to help us bring the world closer together? If so, come and join our team!
We are a diverse team with members in Hong Kong, China, Ukraine, and US, and we are currently looking to expand our team with permanent staff as well as freelancers. Internships and temp jobs for college students also available!
1. China Team (Hangzhou)
We are building a team in Hangzhou, China, and are looking for full-time or part-time staff. We have a wide variety of positions open, so if you live in Hangzhou and think your skills might be useful to us, please write to us. We would be especially interested if you match one or more of the following:
- you are bilingual or multilingual
- you are from or have lived in Japan, Korea, Thailand, Brazil or French/Spanish/German/Arabic-speaking countries
- you are very familiar with social apps, and maybe even have working experience in this area
2. Freelancers (anywhere in the world)
We are also looking for people who can work on a freelance basis, especially those who match the descriptions above. There are two areas we especially need help in:
- providing translations and advice (especially related to our app interface)
- helping us spread the word and market to your country.
One key requirement is that you are very easily contactable (for example, always on Skype), so that you can provide very quick turnaround of translations.
3. College/University Students
We are looking for students from large universities/colleges around the world who can act as a representative for us.
If you’re interested in working with us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume/CV, and be sure to describe your personal background and relevant experience.
Thanks! Hope you can join us!
Hello Pal Team