* Time | AM or PM
* Email Address
Bringing the World Closer Together Through Social Interaction, Language Learning and Travel
CSE: HP | | FSE: 27H
Join the Hello Pal investor email list to receive company updates and news first.
Why Hello Pal?
1 The right team with the right incentives
- The Hello Pal team and financial backers have already launched a successful early education online platform and financed numerous technology companies
- This group has a deep network of relationships with some of the largest technology companies and significant entertainment industry investments
- The team are major shareholders in Hello Pal and are focused on maintaining a sound share structure and financing the company in ways that benefit existing and future shareholders.
2 An established platform with early organic traction
- Hello Pal was recently launched on Android and IOS and already receiving strong traffic and user engagement without any marketing
- Although the app is freshly launched it benefits from ideas and development by the team that have worked together for years building the award winning BrillKids platform
- The team has Asian and Western roots with an international team and members in China, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada, and partners in UK, Australia, Taiwan
3 The right place at the right time
- Hello Pal’s early popularity is due to a focus on three growing trends – social interaction, language learning and travel all built on top of a solid user friendly messaging platform
- The platform caters to serious and unmotivated language learners, socialiser’s and travelers with the ability to surpass language barriers creating a true global marketplace
- The chat function is a core feature of the application with soon to be introduced games and other functionality to enhance the user experience
4 Potential upside from multiple trends
- Messaging apps have begun to overtake social media platforms in user engagement and monthly active user numbers
- Consumer activities rapidly expanding beyond websites and desktop software to mobile apps
- Education sector is experiencing disruption by online and mobile utilization of services
5 Building an application like this is not easy to do
- Requires expertise in both language education and technology which the Hello Pal team has spent years working together creating the perfect combination of both
- Companies doing this must be comfortable and familiar with Asian and Western markets and able to launch in both at the same time creating a diversified user base
- The team have invested years in developing a back end content production system and proprietary phrase books and can leverage their extensive experience from BrillKids
All numbers are approximate
- Hello Pal was recently launched and already achieving high numbers of registered users with no marketing and thousands of new users registering daily
- Recent oversubscribed financing and no debt with low burn rate.
- Launching aggressive PR and user acquisition campaign. Expansion of technical and marketing team
- Major Chinese shareholders with substantial financial backing and deep business and entertainment networks
- Messaging has emerged as the new frontier of social on mobile and apps built on messaging platforms have high user retention and engagement
- Rapidly growing language learning market particularly in mobile E-learning
Interested in Hello Pal?
Get in touch with us at 1.604.683.0911 to learn more about our future corporate plans and opportunities
Leave your name and the best time to reach you and we will give you a call!