Language Pal Community Rules and Guidelines
These guidelines apply to all places in Language Pal and Community where users can send each other content. This includes, but is not limited to, chats, comments, and profile pictures.
All users are subject to the Language Pal Agreement for Community Conduct.
Do not do any of the following:
- Flame or insult other members
- Abuse or encourage abuse of Reporting feature
- Initiate Sexual Chat or send Pornographic Pictures
- Post links to phishing sites, spam or advertisements
- Harass other members
- Conduct fraudulent activities, e.g. assuming another person’s identity
Do not post any topics/replies containing the following:
- Porn, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else not safe for work
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Abusive language, including swearing
- Drugs and alcohol
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” topics
Report Posts to Administrators
Should you observe a fellow Community member breaking these rules please report the post or item by using the Report User button located on every chat and profile.
Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from the Language Pal Community. Any Administrator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion.
Administrators reserve the right to change/edit/delete/ban any user who – after having been reported and their accounts investigated – has been found to be inappropriate, abusive, or in violation of these rules and guidelines.